Ford is no stranger to combining the latest technology with the tried-and-true reliability that their brand provides, and the 2020 Ford Escape is the pinnacle of that marriage of innovation, power, and capability. Here are the top three reasons that you need a 2020 Ford Escape in your garage.
Ford Co-Pilot360 Technology
The innovative technology in the 2020 Ford Escape will ensure a safe and convenient driving experience. The Escape’s Ford Co-Pilot360 Technology package contains a plethora of driver-assist systems that transform your vehicle into a co-pilot itself. Co-Pilot360 includes some of the standard safety features, such as a lane-keeping system, adaptive cruise control, voice-activated navigation, and a rearview camera, but it also offers additional convenience and safety features, such as the available Active Park Assist 2.0, which can both help you find a parking spot that can fit your vehicle and can comfortably park you in the available space.
Selectable Drive Modes
The 2020 Ford Escape provides a safe and reliable driving experience no matter what the road surface or driving condition. The Escape’s multiple driving modes allow you to adapt to any driving condition by modifying stability control, traction control, suspension, power, and more. Here’s what each mode does:
- Normal Drive Mode: Pick this for everyday driving and your Escape will provide a balanced experience of quick response and efficient gas mileage.
- Eco Mode: This driving mode will ensure that you leave the gas pump happy. Eco Mode delivers high fuel efficiency and an increased driving range.
- Sport Mode: Switch to Sport Mode if you want a more responsive and powerful driving experience. This mode adjusts steering, suspension, and shifting to provide quicker handling and tighter control.
- Slippery Mode: Use Slippery Mode to travel safely in less than favorable road conditions. Slippery Mode will help you maintain traction and control on ice water, grass, gravel, or sand.
- Deep Snow/Sand Mode: If you need to go off-road or if you’re in the snowier territory, this driving mode will allow you to stay in control and keep you from getting stuck in deep snow or sand.
While safety and performance are certainly important, your driving experience is incomplete without innovative technology to keep you entertained on the road. Fortunately, the 2020 Escape offers Ford’s SYNC 3 system, which includes a large touch screen, simple music search, voice recognition, and access to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Integrate with WAZE Technology for better navigational information, such as the best travel routes, real-time alerts on nearby accidents and traffic jams, and warnings of potential road hazards. As with the rest of SYNC 3, you can also access WAZE with voice commands.
Add Ford+Alexa to your SYNC 3 system and you’ll gain free access to more traffic information and even your Amazon Prime account. With Ford+Alexa, you can also access other connected smart home devices, allowing you to, for example, cool down your living space while you’re on your commute home.
If you want a safe but sporty ride no matter your mission, then look no further than the 2020 Ford Escape. Come down to Chaparral Ford and take the Escape for a test drive today!